You will be logged-out on changing the country.
Do you wish to continue?
Your cart will be emptied on changing the country.
Do you wish to continue?
Wellbeing & Safety Procedures
Dear valued guest:
We look forward to welcoming you back to Stags’ Leap Winery. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the information below which will highlight what we’ve done to prepare for guest arrival to our sites, as well as what you will see in place during your time on our property.
We will be following the guidelines and best-practices as outlined by our State and County Health Officers as well as industry specific guidelines as outlined by our Vintner and Trade associations.
Personal Safety Protocols:
• Our staff conduct daily wellness checks prior to coming to the winery.
• Masks are required when indoors by the County of Napa
• Staff will be wearing masks during all interactions with our guests when indoors.
• Guests are required to wear masks. These may be removed when seated at an assigned table/space for the experience.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our site for our guests, and staff will have their own individual sanitizers.
• All tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
General Property Information:
• A comprehensive schedule of daily and nightly cleanings will be maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and team.
• Signage will be highly visible with Safety Protocol Requirements, and we ask for your attention to those instructions while visiting our property.
• We are operating at limited capacity so encourage reservations for all tasting experiences in order to deliver high standards of guest service.
• Same day appointments will be available on a case-by-case basis as occupancy safely allows.
• Our site will be open to guests 21+ only at this time. No pets will be allowed on site. Licensed/Registered Service Animals will be permitted.
• Experiences will be hosted in outdoor spaces; we will do our best to accommodate preference space permitting.
• We request that all transactions taking place onsite be completed with a Credit Card.
• Curbside Pickup will be available by appointment on regularly opened business days to facilitate guests who wish to make a purchase without a full tasting experience.
If you have any questions around our health and safety protocols and procedures, please do not hesitate and reach out and ask for our Manager on Duty.
We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Cheers, Stags’ Leap Hospitality Team
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.